Policies & FAQ - Lodge
Required vaccinations must be up-to-date prior to boarding:
- Negative Fecal Exam
You are welcome to come tour our facility any time our lobby is open. However, we advise not doing a tour at peak times, which are Monday-Friday from 4:30-6PM and Sunday from 4-5PM.
Yes, there is a fee of $0.50 per medication administration, including injectables.
After the first night, we charge by the half day. So, for example, if you drop off at 5pm on Monday and pick up at 10am on Tuesday, that would be 1 day. If you picked up at 5pm on Tuesday, that would be 1.5 days.
- 10% discount on lodging for stays over 10 days
- 5% military discount
- 20% off lodging with purchase of training during stay (5+ sessions)
- 50% off additional dogs in the same room
- 25% off additional rooms
- For stays over 4 nights, we offer a Complimentary Bath to short- or thin-haired dogs (or 20% off a Full Service Bath for dogs who need to be dried thoroughly)
Up to 3 dogs can be boarded in same room, as long as they can be fed together. Additional dogs in the same room receive 50% off. If a separate room is needed, you can take 25% off of the second room.
We require a one night deposit when making non-holiday reservations. A full refund will be given with a minimum 48 hour notice.
We require a 50% deposit on the following holidays. In the event of a cancellation, a full refund will be issued with a minimum 72 hour notice. We require a minimum 3 nights stay on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Holidays include:
- Spring Break
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve Day
- New Years
Yes, we can usually accommodate your schedule. Please contact us to arrange. We charge an additional fee of $15 (for dogs 50lbs or less).
- Proof of vaccinations (if not up-to-date in our system)
- Pre-measured meals separated into individual baggies*
- Medications (if needed)
- Bed or blanket that is familiar to them (note: we DO provide beds for all dogs)
- Toys – limit 3 (must be hard-to-injest toys such as Kongs)
- Chew treats to keep them occupied, such as bones, Nylabones, or bully sticks
Do NOT Bring:
- Soft toys (choking hazard)
- Rawhides or other edible chew items* (choking hazard)
- Toys containing squeakers
In order to make your dog's stay as stress-free as possible, we highly recommend getting your dog acclimated to Dogwoods prior to their stay. The best way to do this is by doing a Day-Stay or Daycamp two or more times prior to their stay. The more familiar they are with the Lodge, the more they will relax and enjoy their stay!
No problem! If one of our large Chalets isn't big enough, we have Chalets and Cabins with adjoining doors - creating double the space for your canine family (up to 120 sq. ft.!)