Daycamp is an all-day program for dogs over 5 months of age who love being active and playing with other dogs. They are grouped with dogs of similar sizes and temperaments for maximum enjoyment. They will participate in group play as well as enriching games to tire out both their brains and bodies!
- Small group play mixed with mentally enriching games
- 4 huge indoor/outdoor play yards
- Canine turf made just for dogs - this means no muddy dogs!
- Constant supervision of play groups by highly-trained staff
- Indoor yards feature rubberized flooring, a variety of toys, and play equipment
- Live cams so you can watch your dog play!
- Rotational naptimes (give dogs much needed breaks to recoup, cool off, and snooze)
- Play pools and hoses for those “water lovers”
- Outdoor play equipment and shade structures to keep the fun going for hours
- 8’ high fences to keep climbers in
For puppies ages 9 weeks to 5 months, Pup-Camp is our puppy version of Daycamp and is offered 3 days/week. It is a GREAT way to exercise, train, and socialize your puppy with other dogs, people, and environments. Pup-Campers are kept with pups their age, so they can learn from each other, and grow in confidence together.
All the same features we offer in our Daycamp program, plus:
- Socialization to dogs, people, toys, surfaces, and places
- Constant supervision by highly-trained staff
- Beginner Training
- Sit, Wait, Come
- Potty training
- No mouthing, jumping, or barking
Is your dog not good with other dogs?
Want your dog to get out of the house and exercised, but group play is not a good fit? Our Play Day Package allows your dog to come for the day and get individual activities, such as play times or walks!
Explore Play-Day Package!